Our amazing team members:
- Participate in extensive, paid training programs, that exceed the industry average.
- Are given the opportunity for growth and development through mentorships and continuing education benefits.
- Have access to career growth with a career ladder, incentive programs, defined goals and continuous performance feedback.
- Receive a comprehensive medical and supplemental benefits package for working a minimum of 30 hours per week.
- Are provided tablets equipped with leading technology and ABA management software that helps enhance the therapeutic care experience.
- Commit to collaborative partnerships in order to make positive difference in the lives of our clients.
What makes us different?
- All our therapists are Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) or Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs)
- We can provide intake and assessment services immediately
- We can provide clinic-based, in-home and teletherapy services on a continuum of care, from 18 months to 21 years
- Our state-of-the-art clinics, are filled with learning materials and toys to keep children motivated and engage